This quaint boutique style hotel features spectacular ocean views from all rooms. All rooms with air conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite TV, telephone, one double and single bed, private bathroom and ocean view balcony. Facing Marina and 300 meters from Costa Rica finest white sand beach.
- 91 spacious, well appointed, air-conditioned rooms and suites featuring balconies, mini-bars, safes, phones and satellite TV.
- Luxury suite accommodations: Honeymoon Suite includes hot tub, Presidential Suite includes conference room and private garden
- Immense swimming pool & tennis courts
- Par 72 Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Sunrise Cafe restaurant
- “Monkey Bar” is pool-side with Jacuzzi
- Adjacent to “Amber’s” Casino and night spot
- Boutique & souvenir shop
- Activities & tour desk
- Happy Hour everyday
- BBQ Night every Saturday and much more…
RATES INCLUDE: roundtrip ground transfers between Liberia airport and Flamingo Beach, lodging at Flamingo Marina Resort, fishing aboard 27ft. cruiser (other boat sizes available at extra cost), tackle, fishing license, bait, ice, fuel, lunches, beverages, captain, mate approx. 8 hours of fishing per day and all taxes.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: International airfare, meals except on fishing boat at Flamingo, tips to boat crew, $6.00 Costa Rican Departure Tax and items of personal nature.
NOTE: for international arrival at San Jose instead of Liberia, add $205.00 for additional roundtrip transfers to Flamingo.
Customized packages, additional nights lodging in San Jose or Flamingo and side trips can be arranged upon request.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT: 50% of total trip cost is required as deposit within 14 days upon confirmation of trip. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival. $25.00 Late Booking fee for reservations made 15 days or less prior to the departure date.