Up to 12 guests stay at the newly renovated “floating lodge”, a 70ft. X 30ft. self-propelled barge with three air conditioned cabins, each with four beds, hot water showers and plenty of fresh water. This mobile fishing camp provides our anglers with a clean, comfortable and secure base with close and easy access to Hannibal Bank and the many islands in the Coiba Island National Park. The mobility of the lodge allows us to anchor in remote tropical settings where the fishing starts right at your front door.
Three 2002 27 ft Ocean Master center console boats will serve as your fishing platforms. These top quality boats were custom rigged for the many types of fishing we offer. They are equipped with; twin four stroke 140hp Suzuki outboards, safety equipment, VHF radio, fish finder, GPS chart plotter, outriggers, downrigger, tuna tubes, live bait well, head and an extra large T-Top.
Your Pesca Panama Fishing Package Itinerary:
- You arrive at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City, overnight at the Panama Mariott, then transfer to the Marcos A. Gelabert Airport for the 1-hour flight from Panama City to David Airport. There you will be met by your Pesca Panama Captain for the 1-1/2 to 2-hour boat ride down the river to the prime fishing grounds for a 1/2-day of fishing. At dusk you will arrive at the Pesca Panama floating lodge for drinks, dinner and a great nights sleep.
- Everything is included as you spend Full days of fishing for the species of fish you wish to pursue. Your nights will be spent on the floating lodge anchored near the fishing grounds.
- For the last day, depart early from the lodge and fish your way back to David. Arrive at the marina in time to catch the evening flight back to Panama City, overnight at the Panama Mariott, then transfer to Tocumen International Airport for your flight home.
INSHORE FISHING – Go island hopping in Panama for some incredible inshore fishing.
OFFSHORE FISHING – You will findyourself fishing the world famous Hannibal Bank and Mountuosa Island. Black Marlin, huge Pacific Sailfish and schools of 200 lb plus Yellowfin Tuna congregate to feast in these bait rich waters.
BOTTOM FISHING – The knowledge of our local captains combined with the latest in GPS chart plotter technology guide our bottom fishermen to countless uncharted rocks and reefs.
FLY FISHING – All of the mentioned species are available to the fly fisherman. While the avid fly fisherman will bring his own tackle we provide top quality fly fishing tackle for anglers wanting to try their hand at fly fishing.
- 6 days of fishing from our 27ft. center console Ocean Master boats.
- 7 nights lodging – 5 nights at the floating lodge and
your first and last night accommodations at a first-class hotel in Panama City.
- Reservation service for your flights between Panama City and David.
- All ground transfers in David from the airport to the floating lodge.
- Soft drinks/beer and lunches on the fishing boats.
- Does not Include: Transfers between Panama City Airport and Panama Marriott($27 taxi fee for one or two people, $37 for three people, and $10 each for four or more.)
Fishing International takes the extra steps to be certain that the transfers and connections will be smooth and your trip productive.
Pesca Panama Charter Special – Children, 18 and under, fish for free when sharing the boat and cabin with two paying adults.
Example Rates – subject to change by operator
7 nights lodging – 5 days Fishing
January – May
4 anglers per boat/cabin $3495 per person plus airfare to David of $280
3 anglers per boat/cabin $3995 per person plus airfare to David
2 anglers per boat/cabin $4495 per person plus airfare to David
June, July, November & December
4 anglers in 1 boat/cabin $2995 per person plus airfare to David
3 anglers in 1 boat/cabin $3495 per person plus airfare to David
2 anglers in 1 boat/cabin $3995 per person plus airfare to David
+ $100 Coiba Island Park Fee (Cash on Boat)
Our charters for the 2014/15 season are for five days fishing and seven nights lodging. All fishing begins on Sunday afternoon and ends on Friday evening. Anglers must be in Panama City no later than Saturday and will return home on Saturday.
We provide all transfers from airports to the hotel in Panama City. We use the Veneto Hotel & Casino in Panama City, double occupancy. Reservation service for the hour flight to David, round trip is included in the charter price. The fee for this flight is $280 per person and is collected, along with the flight itinerary with the final payment. To secure a reservation for a charter a deposit of 50% is due when the charter is booked and the remaining fee is due 30 days before the charter.
Our focus and what makes us different from other operations is that we are not a land based operation. We actually anchor on Coiba Island which is close to Hannibal Bank and both are world famous fishing grounds. No travel time to get to the fishing grounds – you are there.
What charters include:
Five days of fishing
Exclusive use of one 27’ center console Ocean Master boat with captain and mate.
Use of the finest fishing equipment that we know works in Panama.
Reservations service for the flight to David.
All meals and lodging once on the floating lodge.
Ground transfers in Panama City from the airports to the hotel.
Seven nights lodging – 5 on the floating lodge and 2 in Panama City at the Veneto Hotel & Casino, double occupancy. A buffet breakfast is included.
Laundry service while on the barge
Airfare to Panama City
Meals and entertainment while in Panama City.
Use permit fee for Coiba Island National Park – $100 per angler (fishing license)
Customary tip of 10% for crew